Tuesday 5 May 2015

Mandrakes and Diagon Alley || In London || Part 4

Hello again everybody!
 
 
The next we got to see was this smaller room with props/make-up/stuff I don't know what to call..
It was really creepy but cool! I have to warn you though, some of the pictures in this post might be a little bit disturbing...
 
Moving on to the pictures!
 












I thought these "dolls" of the characters above were really creepy, but I just had to take pictures of them... Does that make me weird?
 
Next was probably one of my favorite parts of the whole set tour, and that was Diagon Alley! It was so beautiful, and the lighting changed as we were in there, from day to night and night to day again. I didn't want to leave, my friend almost had to drag me out. So you can probably guess I took a lot of Pictures (which I did)!
 
 
 







 
 

 


 
 
 
 

 






 
I think I'll try to put the last bits of this tour in my next blogpost. This bit of the tour was very very fun because of Diagon Alley.
 
See you in my next post then! Thank you for reading!
 
 
xoxo Josey


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment