Saturday 16 May 2015

Butterbeer and the Hogwarts Castle || In London || Part 5

Hello!
 
 
I know, it's been a while since I've posted anything, I'm sorry about that, but I've been very busy with school and other stuff(like an AWESOME concert which I will get to later).
Anyways, this post will mainly be pictures because there is not that much to write.
 
So... Let's get started!
 







Look at all the details, omg!
 
It was so beautiful, and I was so amazed by all the details. I also thought that it would be just a little model, but it was not! It was huge! You can see people in the background in the last picture and you can see how small they are compared to the castle.
 
The next thing we got to see was the Hogwarts Express! Sadly(and I have NO IDEA WHY) I didn't take any pictures of it! (I know, I know, it's weird since I took so many pictures of everything else).
It looked really cool, though we didn't get to look inside, since we thought we were running late for the bus(turned out, the clock on Ingvild's phone was still Norwegian time, so we had an other HOUR to be there, but by the time we had found out it was too late to go back.)
 
But here are some pictures I took of everything else in that room...
 







 
After we had see the Hogwarts Express we moved on to a cafeteria where we got to drink butterbeer for the first time in our lifes, and I must say it was darn good!
(Sorry about the next pictures of me...)
 


It was soooooo good! Yummy!
 
Anyway, I'll see you guys next time! I'll write about the concert I saw last night!
 
 
xoxo Josey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment