Monday 25 May 2015

5SOS Concert & Making New Friends!

Hello!
 
 
I know this post is a little late since this happened on the 14th of May, but hey, better late than never right?
 
First, I have to say that the concert was just beyond AMAZING! It was incredible!
I was really nervous at the start of the day, since none of my friends were going to the concert and I was scared that the people that would end up next to me in the concertvenue would be mean(I don't know why I thought that). But luckily one of my friends in Oslo were going, so the waiting before the concert wouldn't be so boring.
 
Before the concert, Hey Violet had an acoustic session, but with my brain I couldn't find it and ended up walking around in Oslo by my self for a half hour(this was before my friend showed up). 
 
Later, when my friend had showed up, we went to McDonald's to get something to eat, and then we went back to the concertvenue and the waiting started.
 
When we were walking through the town, we could clearly see who was going to the concert! They were wearing flannel shirts and bandanas or 5SOS shirts.
 
  After a long time of waiting, we finally got inside and I sat down in my seat waiting for the people that would be seated next to me.
 
Hey Violet was playing when two girls showed up and sat down. It didn't take long before we started talking to each other and I found out that this wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. The concert was great and I think it's safe to say it was one of the best days in my life!
 
Sadly, I don't have any pictures to post in this post since I'm writing this from my pc and all the videos and pictures is on my iPad, but if you check my instagram 5SOS_vampette I posted a lot of videos and a few Pictures from the concert.
 
 
That's all for this post! If you are a fan of 5SOS(or if you're not) and you get the chance to see them live, you definitely should!
 
 
xoxo Josey!

No comments:

Post a Comment