Thursday 30 April 2015

Gryffindor house pride! || In London || Part 3

Hello!
 
 
Just going to continue the story of our trip to the Harry Potter WB Studio Tour.
 
So, after we had left the Great Hall, we got led into a new big room which had all of the other sets, like the Gryffindor dormitory, the Gryffindor common room, Dumbledore's office, the potion classroom, Hagrid's hut, Weasley's house(the kitchen) and some Death Eater stuff; as well as many more costumes and props.
 
I just really loved all the details and everything that was set up! It all looked very cool, and I just wanted to hide somewhere in there so that I could live on the sets!(Ok, maybe not, I can imagine how creepy it would get there at night...)
 



















 
We also got to see Dolores Umbridge's "Office"(it was really just a desk and a wall) and her clothes, and stuff like the Yule Ball decorations and, yes, you guessed it, more costumes!
 





 
And a few props.(Sorry, I won't be writing this much or working that much with this blogpost, it's very hard to find the pictures I'm looking for since none of my pictures would get in the right place when I converted them to my pc...)
 






(A little bit of quidditch costumes, since I was able to find it in the mess of pictures I have)

(Jupp, it says Malfoy)
 
And that's it for this post I think, sorry not much writing, but a lot of pictures instead. Hope that's ok! I will write the next part as soon as possible! I have a lot to do this weekend, but I'll do my best!
 
 
xoxo Josey
 
 
  

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had fun. I have always wanted to go to the harry potter studio tour. Fantastic post! :)

    ReplyDelete