Sunday 16 August 2015

Back To School!

Hello
 
 
 
Oh man, this summer has gone by so fast. Seriously, I feel like I sneezed and it was over! How did this happen?! Where did the days go?!
Not that I haven't been ready for school for a few weeks, planning my outfit for the first day. Heck, I've been planning outfits for the whole week! (Is that bad?)
 
I've been watching youtube videos and I've gotta say Bethany Mota's back to school videos are my favorite. (I need to try the breakfastbars! They look delicious!)
 
Even though I feel like I have been ready for school for a long time now, it suddenly hit me that school starts tomorrow and I've done nothing yet other than thinking about it... Procrastinating like a pro!
 
I have set a goal for myself this year(but lets be honest, it's only gonna last for a week), making an effort to look decent and not just dressing in a t-shirt and jeans for the whole year... Am I the only one doing this?
 
Anyway, leave a comment below and tell me if you have started school yet or when you are starting.
 
 
xoxo Josey  


No comments:

Post a Comment