Thursday 2 July 2015

Desucon 10

Hello!
 
So, it's that time of the year again where I go to the biggest Convention in Norway! WOOHOOO! How exciting right? It's been truly amazing this year, and I think it's been the best one so far.
 
I met new and old friends, friends from school and my cosplay idols! It was so much fun! I took a few pictures, so I thought I'd share them with you.
It is going to be mostly just pictures in this blogpost, but I hope that's ok. :)
 
Enjoy!
 
 


(Pictures above: L to R: 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor, 11th Doctor and 9th Doctor)

(Picture above: 9th Doctor)

(Picture above: one of my friends from school ^^)


(Pictures above: My cosplay idols Batbunny cosplay and Starbit cosplay as Frodo and Sam)

(Picture above: Bofur from The Hobbit)

(Picture above: Captain America)


(Pictures above: Ok, I just had to take a couple of pictures of Dean and Castiel from Supernatural)

(Picture above: Will and Irma from W.I.T.C.H; I mean, come on, I had to take a picture of these two, I loved that tv series when I was little, it sort of was my first fandom when you think about it.)


(Pictures above: LoTR and the Hobbit cosplayers)


(Picture above: one of my friends from school ^^)

(Picture above: Bard from The Hobbit)


(Pictures above: L to R: Tardis, 4th Doctor, 2nd Doctor and 10th Doctor)

(Picture above: Merry and Pippin)
 
(Picture above: Female Iron Man)



(Pictures above: The disco on Saturday)

(Picture above: Adorable Pippin cosplay from LoTR)
 

(Picture above: Female Joker)

(Picture above: Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who)

(Picture above: Sansa Stark)

(Picture above: Rapunzel from Tangled)

(Picture above: Osgood from Doctor Who) 

(Picture above: 12th Doctor)

(Picture above: River Song/Melody Pond from Doctor Who)
 
I'm really excited for the next Desucon. I was supposed to vlog, but I never got the chance to do it, there was so much stuff to do and so little time!
 
 
xoxo Josey 

No comments:

Post a Comment